NZ Certificate in Early Childhood Education and Care Level 4
Intakes: 26 Feb 2018, 2 Apr 2018, 7 May 2018, 11 Jun 2018
Duration: 20 weeks
Want to be the person who develops the minds and talents of the country’s future? It’s a big job, and this Level 4 programme will lay all the foundations you need to succeed.
Who can enrol?
Offered to students aged 16 and above, this programme is ideal for those who want to develop their knowledge and skills to work effectively as early childhood educators.
What will I learn?
Deepen your understanding of Te Whariki – NZ Early Childhood Education framework, and of the Treaty of Waitangi and its relevance to the ECE setting. You’ll also build the necessary skills to enhance family and community outcomes by supporting infants, toddlers and young children.
You will cover:
- NZ Early Childhood Education and Care framework – Te Whariki
- ECE socio-cultural theories
- Health and safety in an ECE setting
- ECE legislation and regulatory requirements
- Effective communication and leadership skills
- Principles of Treaty of Waitangi
What qualifications will I gain?
- New Zealand Certificate in Early Childhood Education and Care Level 4
Where will this take me?
You will definitely stand out from the crowd by having trained at Ignite Colleges! With this industry-respected qualification you will be ideally-placed to apply for intermediate roles in the early childhood sector.
More NZ Certificate in Early Childhood Education and Care Level 4 Programmes
Enrol with Ignite
Enrolling with us is easy. Make an appointment with us or complete our enquiry form.