NZ Certificate in International Freight Logistics Level 4
Intakes: 26 Feb 2018, 2 Apr 2018, 7 May 2018, 11 Jun 2018, 23 Jul 2018, 27 Aug 2018, 8 Oct 2018, 12 Nov 2018
Duration: 20 weeks
Interested in gaining higher level skills in freight and logistics? Have your sights set on becoming a supervisor? If you really want to ignite your career in this booming sector then this is the programme for you. It will set you apart and open the doors to some great career opportunities in freight forwarding, both here and overseas.
Who can enrol?
This programme is for students 16 years and above who have their sights set on intermediate-level operational and administration roles in international freight forwarding.
What will I learn?
Learn and practice intermediate-level operational and administrative skills. You’ll need these to organise international shipments for companies to get goods from the manufacturer or producer to a market, customer or final point of distribution.
You will cover:
- Customer service and team work
- Completing, processing and reporting international freight logistics documentation
- Freight forwarding dangerous goods
- Freight forwarders’ responsibilities and liabilities
- Legislative and company requirements in the international freight logistics industry
What qualifications will I gain?
- New Zealand Certificate in International Freight Logistics Level 4
Where will this take me?
With this qualification you will be a step ahead. You can now confidently apply for positions that lead to potential supervisory roles in the freight and logistics sector.
More NZ Certificate in International Freight Logistics Level 4 Programmes
Enrol with Ignite
Enrolling with us is easy. Make an appointment with us or complete our enquiry form.